HVAC Services in Ontario, CA
Knowledgeable Heating and Air Conditioning Services
When your heater or air conditioner isn’t working properly, you need help from a licensed professional, not ineffective do-it-yourself solutions. Make sure your equipment gets the services it needs by calling Fel-Air Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been proudly serving Ontario, CA and the surrounding areas since 2010, and our full range of HVAC services are guaranteed to deliver real results and elevate your home to a higher level of comfort.
Create Your Ideal Home Environment
Maintaining a safe and comfortable temperature inside your home requires al of your equipment to be functioning effectively and efficiently, with no wasted energy or untreated areas. Our partnerships with top brands and commitment to quality workmanship ensure that every heater and air conditioner we install, repair, or replace is powerful and energy-efficient enough to maintain the perfect temperature throughout your home. We even offer cutting-edge ductless mini-split systems that allow you to customize your heating and cooling experience.
Our Ontario, CA Heating and AC Services Include:
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner installations and replacements
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations and replacements
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Indoor air quality services
- And more!
Here for Every HVAC Emergency
You deserve to be comfortable in your own home around the clock, but when sudden HVAC issues strike, some companies may make you wait until the next business day to get the solutions you need. We offer our Ontario, CA customers access to our 24/7 emergency services, so that the minute you notice the signs of impending heater or AC failure, we’ll jump into action to get things working like new again. Even if your issue is not an emergency, you can still take advantage of our same-day service appointments to stop developing issues in their tracks ASAP.
Give Our HVAC Specialists a Call When You Notice Warning Signs Like:
- No cold or warm air is coming from your vents
- Your heating or AC starts and stops repeatedly within a short period
- An unusual amount of dust or dirt is floating around your home
- Certain spots in your home aren’t getting the same quality of heating or cooling
- You can smell smoke when your heater is on
- Puddles of water are forming near your AC unit
- Strange sounds are coming from your vents
- Your utility bills are getting higher without explanation
If you notice your heater or air conditioner exhibiting any of the above symptoms, there’s a chance that something may not be working the way it should. Our team can provide your equipment with the customized, reliable service it needs to keep your home comfortable for you and your loved ones.